A few days before the Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 67th Combined Competitive Examination 2021 , students will be issued admit cards for BPSC 67th Pre Exam . The admit card for Bihar Public Service Commission 67th Combined Examination will be issued on the official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from where you will be able to download it by entering the requested information. Along with this candidates will also be able to download the admit card by clicking on the direct link provided on this page. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates through post. For other information related to Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Admit Card, read this post completely.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
BPSC 67 Pre Exam Successful candidates will have to appear in Main Exam. The examination will be conducted at various examination centers as decided by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Let the candidates know that the main examination will be conducted in the form of a written examination. Some important dates related to Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Admit Card can be seen from the table given below.
|Admit card issue date||January 2022|
|Last date to download admit card||January 2022|
|Pre exam date||23 January 2022|
|Mains exam admit card issue date||will be announced|
|main exam date||will be announced|
Admit Card: Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Exam Admit Card will be released on the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
It is mandatory for the general category candidates to secure a minimum of 40 percent marks to qualify in the exam. It is necessary to get 36.5 percent marks for backward class candidates, 34 percent for extremely backward class candidates and 32 percent for Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Women and Disabled candidates.
Photo and Signature in the Admit Card
It is mandatory to have photo and signature in the admit card issued by BPSC. If the photo and signature of a candidate is not clear in the admit card or the space of photo and signature is blank, then such candidates are required to submit the below mentioned documents to the invigilator of the examination center by the due dates.
- The candidates have to fill the declaration form issued on the website of the commission. In place of the photograph in the form, a certified color photograph from a gazetted official has to be affixed and in place of the signature, the signature has to be signed in Hindi and English.
- Candidates have to affix one of the two photographs certified by the gazetted official in their admit card. The second photo is to be affixed by the candidates in the admit card in front of the invigilator of the examination.
- Candidates will have to submit the photocopy of the valid ID proof attested from the government authority to the center superintendent. Candidates can carry PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License or Voter ID Card as valid ID proof. It is necessary to carry the original copy along with the photo copy of the ID proof.
- All the candidates will be allowed to the examination center only after document verification.
How to Download Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
To appear in the 67th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination to be conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission, it is necessary to carry the e-admit card along with you. To download the admit card candidates have to follow some steps. By following the steps given here, you will be able to download your admit card easily.
- To download the admit card candidates have to first click on the link given in this page.
- Apart from this, you can also download the admit card by visiting the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in .
- As soon as you visit more website, firstly the home page of BPSC opens.
- The link to download the admit card is given on the home page.
- After clicking on this link a new page will open.
- Here candidates have to submit by entering their login id and password.
- After entering the login ID and password, the admit card will open.
- From here you can download your admit card.
- After downloading the admit card it is necessary to take its printout.
Information entered in admit card
Many details are recorded in the admit card issued by BPSC. From here you can see the list of information entered in the admit card.
- candidate’s name
- roll number
- candidate’s photo
- candidate’s signature
- name of exam center
- name of exam
- test date
- exam time
- Time to reach exam center
- Instruction of examination
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
It is necessary for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the exam pattern from here.
- Medium of Examination : The examination will be conducted in written medium.
- Question Type: All the questions in the exam will be of objective type.
- Number of Questions: 150 questions will be asked correctly in the exam.
- Total Marks : The exam will be conducted for a total of 150 marks.
- Marks: Each question will be of one mark .
- Exam Timing: Candidates will be given 2 hours for the exam.
- Subject: Questions will be asked from the topics General Science, Indian History, Bihar History, Rivers of Bihar, National Movement and the Contribution of Bihar in National Movement and Economic Condition of Bihar at the Time of Independence.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Result
BPSC Recruitment Result will be released a few days after the preliminary exam is over . The result will be released on the official website of BPSC. After the release of the result, you can download the result through the link given here. To check the result candidates are required to enter the roll number given in the admit card. The result can be viewed through online mode only. The result will not be sent to the candidates by post, e-mail or any other means. The main exam will be conducted for the candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam.