Latest – Application process for GPAT 2022 may start in December
GPAT Application Form 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) can start the GPAT application process in the month of December. Candidates will be able to fill the application form within the given dates when the application process starts. Before filling their application form, candidates have to register online after which you will be able to complete the application process by logging in. Candidate applications Jeepiatti official website gpat.nta.nic.in go or be able to fill the link below on this page. Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The candidates who will participate in the application process for GPAT 2022 Admission Test will also have to pay the application fee. GPAT 2022 To get more information related to this, you can read this page completely.
GPAT Application Form 2022
After the completion of the application process for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 , the examination will be conducted at various designated centers by issuing admit cards to the candidates. The candidates who will appear in the examination will be given admission in various institutes. Candidates can check the important dates of GPAT 2022 application from the table given below.
|Application start date||December 2021|
|Last date of application||January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application fee||January 2022|
|Date of Modification in Application Form||February 2022|
How to Apply GPAT 2022
Given below are some easy steps to submit the GPAT 2022 application form. You can easily make your application by following these steps.
- First of all you have to click on the link of GPAT 2022 Application Form given on this page.
- After clicking on the link of the application form, the registration page of the official website will open.
- On this page, you will have to complete the registration by giving all your details.
- Submit it after the registration is complete.
- After submission you can submit your application.
- In the application form, you have to fill all the requested information like name, father’s name, date of birth, category etc.
- After completing all the information, you will have to upload your photo and signature.
- Photo – 10 – 200 KB
- Signature – 4 – 30 KB
- At last you have to pay the application fee by selecting the payment mode.
GPAT 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can check GPAT 2022 application fee and payment mode from below.
- General and OBC
- 2000/- Rs.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women
- 1000/- Rs.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- The given application fee is as per last year, this year fee will be updated as and when it is determined.
Correction in GPAT 2022 Application Form
Let the candidates know that if you make a mistake in the application form, then you can also make corrections in your application form. Let the candidates know that to make corrections in the application form, you will have to login by entering your application number and password. You can modify and edit only a few things in your application form. After making corrections in the GPAT 2022 application form, you should save it. It should be noted that once the application form has been corrected, no changes can be made again.
GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria and ensure that they are eligible to apply or not. The application of the candidate found not eligible for application will be canceled and the application fee will not be refunded.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2.
- Candidate should have Pharmacy Degree in B.A.
- Candidates who are in BA final year can also apply.
- There is no age limit for GPAT 2022 exam.
- The applying candidate should be a citizen of India.
gpat 2022 admit card
Admit cards will be issued to all those candidates who will complete and submit their application for GPAT exam on time. The GPAT 2022 admit card of all the candidates will be issued on their login ID. Candidates have to carry the printout copy of their admit card to the exam centre. The candidates will be given entry in the entrance exam from the admit card itself. All the necessary information related to GPAT exam will be given on the admit card.
Official website – gpat.nta.nic.in.