After declaring the JAC 10th Board Exam Result 2021 , JAC 12th Result 2021 has also been declared by the Jharkhand Academy Council . Those candidates who were waiting for 10th board result and 12th board result , their wait has been ended by JAC Board. The result of the students is prepared on the basis of the standards prepared by the board. Jharkhand Board 10th & 12th Exam Result 2021 , Board’s official website jac.jharkhand.gov.inhave been issued on. Candidates can check their board exam result from the direct link given on our page. Students have to enter the login credentials to get the result. The board examinations to be conducted by JAC from May 04 to May 21, 2021 have been canceled due to Corona. For more information related to Jharkhand Board Result 2021 , you can read this post completely.
Jharkhand Board Result 2021
This year 433571 students had registered in Jharkhand Board Matriculation (10th Board) examination in which 415924 students have passed. In the result, 270931 students have passed from first division, 133924 students from second division and 11069 students from third division, Jharkhand 12th Science result is 86.89 percent, 12th commerce result 90.33 percent and 12th arts result is 90.71 percent. You can get the necessary dates and links related to JAC Result 2021 from the table and box given below.
|10th exam start date|
|10th exam end date|
|Result release date||29 July 2021|
|12th exam start date|
|12th exam end date|
|Result release date||30 July 2021|
How to check Jharkhand Board Result
To check JAC Result 2021, students have to follow some steps. You can easily check your JAC Result 2021 by following the steps given here.
- To check the result, first of all students have to click on the link given in this page.
- Apart from this, students can check their results by visiting the official website of Jharkhand Board http://www.jac.nic.in .
- The Jharkhand Academic Council home page will open as soon as you visit the official website.
- The result option is given on the home page.
- After clicking on the result option a new page opens in front of the students.
- In this page, the option of class 10th and class 12th result is given.
- You have to click on the link of the class for which you want to see the result.
- After clicking on the link a new page will open.
- Here students have to enter their roll code and roll number and submit.
- After some time the Jharkhand Board Result will open in front of the students.
- Now students can download their result.
- After downloading the result, students can take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
In Jharkhand, the 10th and 12th examinations are conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). The main function of JAC is to look after the education system of the state. Jharkhand Academic Council works to improve the standard of education in the state. The Jharkhand Board state keeps an eye on the activities like examination, result, syllabus etc. for all the students. Jharkhand Board is giving emphasis for social and physical education along with education so that students can get success in every field.
Official website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in