Jharkhand BEd Admission 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the schedule for the second stage counseling after the completion of the first stage counseling process for BEd admission. All the candidates who have not participated in the 1st round of counseling who were not allotted seats can take part in it. Candidates Jesiisiibi BEd admission in 2021 , the official website of the student board jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in can go to the registration / online option to Counsling. Apart from this, you can complete the registration / online choice process from this page. Jharkhand B.Ed 2021In this, the selected students whose name will be recorded in the second allotment list will have to report in the allotted institute as per the schedule and ensure admission. For more information related to Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 , you can read our page till the end.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021
Students who will register in Jharkhand BEd Counseling 2021 and whose name is registered in the provisional merit list will be given admission. Candidates can check the important dates related to JCECEB BEd 2021 from the table given below.
|Application process start date||7 September 2021|
|Application process end date||27 September 2021|
|Provisional State Merit List release date||09 October 2021|
|Date of Online Edit (Category, Quota, Marks)||10 to 12 October 2021|
|Release of Final Provisional Merit List for 1st Stage Counseling||14 October 2021|
|Online registration and choice filling for seat allotment||16 to 20 October 2021|
|Provisional seat allotment letter issue date||25 to 30 October 2021|
|Date of taking document verification and admission in the allotted institute||25 to 30 October 2021|
|Date of Editing of Application Form by Registered Candidate||09 to 12 November 2021|
|Release of Final Provisional Merit List for 1st Stage Counseling||16 November 2021|
|seat matrix release date||16 November 2021|
|Provisional seat allotment letter issue date||26 November to 04 December 2021|
|Date of document verification and admission in the allotted institute||26 November to 04 December 2021|
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must have secured 55% marks in Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Commerce/ Social Science/ Humanities stream from recognized university.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate in Post Graduation.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply for B.Ed course.
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 Course
The syllabus of Jharkhand BEd 2021 is decided by the Jharkhand Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board and the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Course Name : B.Ed
- Duration: 2 years
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 Result
In the counseling process of Jharkhand BEd 2021, the first provisional allotment list of the candidates who have registered and choice filling has been released on the official website. Jharkhand BEd Result / Merit List has been released on the official website of JCECE. Candidates can get the Result / Merit List by visiting the official website or from the direct link given on our page. The candidates whose name is registered in this list will have to report in the allotted institute on the given date and take admission.
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 Counseling
Counseling will be conducted for the candidates whose name will be mentioned in the Jharkhand BEd 2021 list. Only those candidates whose name will appear in the provisional merit list will be included in the counseling. Merit list has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained in graduation and marks obtained in interview and after that students will have to appear for counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates will also have to produce the required documents, which will be subject to document verification.
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Let us tell the candidates who want to apply for Jharkhand BEd 2021 that the application process will be started from 7th September 2021. Ed application form will be released on the official website of JCECEB at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Please note that the application will be made through online mode only. Application made through offline mode will not be valid.
After applying it is necessary to submit the application fee. Failure to deposit the application fee will result in the cancellation of your application. Application fee can be deposited through online mode only. Candidates will be able to deposit the application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card. Candidates have to upload some important documents while applying. From here you can see the list of uploaded documents.
- Must have passed class 10th from a recognized university.
- Graduation degree should be obtained from a recognized institution.
- Must have NCC or NSS certificate.
- Must be a permanent residence permit.
- caste certificate.
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- One passport size photograph (photo uploaded at the time of application)
- Application Fee for General, Economically Weaker Section: Rs.1000.
- For Backward Caste I, Backward Caste II Category Application Fee: Rs.750.
- Application fee for SC/ ST and female candidates of all categories: Rs.500.
- All the candidates from outside the state will have to pay the fees as per the general category.
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Admit card of the applied candidates will be issued. The admit card is issued on the official website of JCECEB. Ed admit card can be issued about 10 days before the exam. Interested candidates will also be able to download their admit card through the link given in this page. After downloading the admit card it is necessary to take a printout of it. It is necessary to carry the admit card at the time of examination. Without the admit card you are not allowed to appear in the exam.
Many information is given in the admit card. BEd admit card contains the details of the candidate’s name, roll number, exam time, time to reach the exam center, date of the exam, name of the exam center, etc.
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
- Medium of Exam – This exam is going to be conducted in online medium (Computer Based Mode).
- Questions of type – are asking the question multiple choice type.
- Language – This exam can be conducted in both Hindi and English medium.
- Exam Duration – This exam is of three hours.
- Total Marks – A total of 150 marks questions are asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme – One mark is awarded to the student for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking – 0.2 marks of the student are deducted for wrong answer.
Official website- jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in