Download “Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd Edition ” Free PDF – from The Given link below!
Are you looking for “Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd Edition “? You are on right place. In this post I am going to share direct download link of “Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd Edition ‘. So that you can download the book pdf directly from our site.
Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd Edition PDF Deatils
|PDF Title:||Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd Edition|
|Total Page:||408 Pages|
|Author:||Andreas M. Antonopoulos|
|PDF Size:||12.2 MB|
Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd Edition PDF description
Join the technological revolution that’s taking the financial world by storm. Mastering Bitcoin is your guide through the seemingly complex world of bitcoin, providing the knowledge you need to participate in the internet of money. Whether you’re building the next killer app, investing in a startup, or simply curious about the technology, this revised and expanded second edition provides essential detail to get you started.
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its early stages and yet it’s already spawned a multi-billion-dollar global economy open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides the knowledge. You simply supply the passion.
The second edition includes:
- A broad introduction of bitcoin and its underlying blockchain—ideal for non-technical users, investors, and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers, and software and systems architects
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles
- New developments such as Segregated Witness, Payment Channels, and Lightning Network
- A deep dive into blockchain applications, including how to combine the building blocks offered by this platform into higher-level applications
- User stories, analogies, examples, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
Once a vanity address matching the desired pattern is found, the private key from which it was derived can be used by the owner to spend bitcoin in exactly the same way as any other address.
Vanity addresses are no less or more secure than any other address. They depend on the same Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) and SHA as any other address.
You can no more easily find the private key of an address starting with a vanity pattern than you can any other address.