Rajasthan LEAP Application Form 2021 – The application process for Rajasthan LEAP 2021 can be started from November. Candidates will be able to apply online for Rajasthan LEAP 2021 . The application form will be issued on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University http://www.rtu.ac.in . Apart from this, you will also be able to complete the application process by clicking on the direct link provided on this page. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000/- during the application process. Candidates are admitted to the lateral entry in engineering program through LEAP. Candidates can read this page till the end for complete details of Rajasthan LEAP Application Form 2021 .
Rajasthan Leep Application Form 2021
The counseling of the candidates will be conducted once the application process for Rajasthan LEAP 2021 is completed. During counselling, candidates have to bring all their original documents. The candidates who will be successful in the counseling process will be given admission. You can check the important dates of Rajasthan Leap 2021.
|Online registration start date for college||November 2021|
|Last date for online registration for college/institute||November 2021|
|Date of online registration and choice form filling by the candidates||November 2021|
|Last date for payment of online application cum registration fee 1000/-||December 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application cum registration form||December 2021|
Online Application :- Candidates Rajasthan LEAP 2021 Application Form will be released on the official website www.rtu.ac.in.
Rajasthan LEAP 2021 Application Fee
The application form will be considered complete only after paying the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card and Netbanking. Below we are giving final year fee to the candidates. Candidates can check the application fee below.
- The application fee for Rajasthan Leap is Rs 1000/-.
How to apply for Rajasthan LEAP 2021
Candidates can apply in two ways. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of http://www.rtu.ac.in as well as candidates can also apply through the link given on our article. Today we are telling the candidates some steps to apply. By using these steps candidates can easily apply.
- To apply, first of all candidates have to visit the official website of http://www.rtu.ac.in .
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to click on the link containing the application form.
- On clicking the link, the application form will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidates have to fill all the asked information.
- After filling all the information, all your important documents will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After uploading candidates have to finally pay the application fee. The application form will be considered complete only after paying the application fee.
Rajasthan LEAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have a Diploma in Engineering with at least 45 marks or B.Sc with Mathematics as a subject from a University recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education.
- ST/SC/OBC category must have at least 40 percent marks.
- Candidates should have a degree in Science (BSc) with Mathematics with at least 45% marks.
- For SC, ST, Non-Creamy Layer holder OBC and SBC candidates, minimum 40% marks are required.
- For B.Sc candidates, the subject of Practical Geometry/Machine Drawing and Engineering Mechanics should be clear in Engineering 1st year along with 2nd year subjects. B.Sc holder will be provisional and will be processed only after passing the above subjects.
Rajasthan Leap 2021 Photo & Signature
Please note that the candidates have to upload their photograph and signature while applying. The size of the uploading of the photograph of the candidates will be 100 kb and the size of the signature will be 50 kb. All this file will be uploaded in JPG. Along with this, candidates will also have to upload eligibility certificate, Aadhar card, exam admit card etc.
Rajasthan LEAP 2021 Application Form Details
The candidates have to fill the list given below while applying.
- candidate’s name
- date of birth
- Social class
- Contact Details – Email and Mobile Number
- Academic details as per admit card
- father’s name
- Home Address
Required Documents for Rajasthan Leap 2021
The candidates must have the documents as per the list given below while applying. Explain that candidates should keep all these documents ready because all these documents will be required at the time of counselling.
- 10th or 10+2 mark sheet
- Diploma / B.Sc Mark Sheet
- Resume letter of Rajasthan resident
- Final / Original Diploma / Degree Certificate
- caste certificate
Rajasthan Leap 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
We are giving you answers to frequently asked questions below. This question often comes to the candidates while applying.
Question-1 : If I have forgotten the Leap Application Number and Password, how can I get it again? ?
Answer : It has been told for a long time that candidates should write their application number and password on the note book while applying. But then candidate does not write and forgets then he/she can create new password by clicking on forgot password below login.
Question-2: Due to some reason I do not have my caste certificate yet. Can I apply for quota? And can I submit the caste certificate later?
Answer : No, the candidates should have their caste proof card with them at the time of applying. Because the candidates have to scan and upload the caste admit card during the application.
Question Paper: Where can I get some help regarding LEAP 2021 admission?
Answer : There is no notification yet for Leap 2021. Candidates can get the information by visiting the official website. You can also get information by calling.
Rajasthan LEAP 2021 Result
Every candidates are waiting for the result. The merit list of the candidates will be released soon after applying. After the release of merit list candidates will have to appear for counselling. The final results of the candidates will be declared only after the counseling process is over.